Trican Filtration Group Inc. – Established, 1988
Trican Filtration Group Inc. is a Canadian owned company which began operations in Surrey B.C. in 1988. Since that time, Trican has quickly gained a reputation for supplying leading edge air filtration products. Trican is known for solving problem applications and improving indoor air quality by removing microorganisms and particulates as well as VOC’s from entering our work environments. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), air polluted with particulate matter reduces average life expectancy by ten months. Poor indoor air quality also produces respiratory problems and a list of illnesses and health issues. Of all pollutants, the smallest particles have the greatest impact on our health. At Trican we take pride in providing quality products that; improve air quality, increase product longevity and equipment lifespan, and improve overall personal health. Trican’s efficient and courteous customer service has always been at the heart of our business practices. Our customers are our most important asset. Trican works hard at making sure our customers receive exceptional products of the highest quality at competitive prices. Trican is known in the industry as a dynamic, high quality HVAC equipment and Air Filtration product supplier. We also want to keep everyone happy and we gladly supply quantities from 1 to 10,000.
Trican is also a leader in Plymovent Fume Extraction Equipment for diesel exhaust and other contaminants such as welding fumes. We specialize in Fire House apparatus and diesel exhaust extraction.
Our Quality Products Perform and Save you Money
Trican prides itself on providing the highest quality products for the simplest application to more complicated filtration projects. Our products aid in helping solve Sick Building Syndrome and enhance work environments. Trican can fit you with the most leading edge products at competitive prices. Our products provide cost effectiveness and save you time and money by increasing product longevity and lowering costs with some of the lowest resistance air filters on the market. This equals dollars saved with less costs;
- Savings on maintenance and labour costs as a result of less air filter changes
- Savings with improved longevity of equipment life; better coil efficiency, improved fan efficiency, improved duct cleanliness, and overall cleanliness improvements including diffusers, ceiling tiles, walls, floors, office furniture and electronics
- Savings on an overall reduction of filter costs due to increased filter lifespan with Viledon’s patented progressively structured media
- Savings on wages with less sick time off work for employees
Our filters provide improvements for Health & Comfort
- Our filters can prevent microorganisms and particulate from entering the HVAC system
- Trican’s Air Filters protect building users from recirculated air that has been contaminated by microorganism, dust and larger particulates which may have either grown in the building or entered through unfiltered openings
- Our filters can Arrest particulate from the air, thereby removing a transport mechanism for smaller organisms
- Viledon filters offer a High Degree of Structural Integrity
- Viledon filters retain Particulate during Change-outs
- Our filters require no special handling or maintenance procedures to install or service filters
- Viledon filters offer Long Service Life
- Viledon filters require Low Energy Requirements
Whether the application is large or small, Trican Filtration Group can supply you with what is best for your budget and your requirements. Let us offer our expertise and save you maintenance costs on your equipment and improve your indoor air quality.
Trican Filtration is Your One Source for Clean Air!