Trican has been a distributor for Plymovent Extraction Systems in British Columbia since 1993. Trican specializes in Diesel Extraction Systems for Fire Houses and provides extraction equipment for all other applications as well as:
- Fire Houses and Departments – Trican Fire House Brochure – Grabber Brochure
- Vehicle Exhaust Applications – Hose Reel Brochure – Flexible Exhaust Extractors
- Industrial Fume Extraction – Extraction Arm Brochure – M-F Mechanical Brochure
- Welding Fume Extraction – Welding Brochure – Welding Diluter System Brochure
Plymovent Diesel Extraction Systems For Fire Houses remove the dangers of diesel exhaust. Each system is designed to remove hazardous exhaust to provide a healthier working environment. A key component of our systems is our sealed nozzle designs which offers virtually 100% source capture. We offer the Grabber in either a Magnetic or Pneumatic design. Our systems are easy to use and meet NIOSH and NFPA recommended occupational exposure to carcinogens guidelines.
Hazardous vehicle exhaust emissions in the fire station are a firefighter’s most significant cancer health risk and a serious legal liability for the fire department. You can eliminate this hazard from your firehouse with Plymovent Exhaust Capture Systems.
From existing stations to new design-built, our totally automatic start-up and disconnect Source Capture Systems are the recommended method for controlling exhaust emissions at your station.
Trican can provide you with Plymovent systems for;
- Under Carriage Back-in Configurations (SBTA)
- Drive-thru applications (STR)
- Single bays to multiple bays
- Single or multiple engines that sit in tandem in your hall
- Vertical Stack Exhaust vehicles (VSR)