High energy costs, limited resources, increased demands on the environment – the need for sustainable technologies is greater than ever. The provision of clean air and pure liquids is one of the major challenges facing our society, now and in the future.
At Trican we support products that make an important contribution in this area. Freudenberg products are focused on developing high-performance filtration solutions that boost the efficiency of industrial processes, conserve resources, protect people and the environment and help to improve the quality of life.
The ultimate sustainability of filtration solutions is already largely determined at the production stage. Both Freudenberg and Tridim conserve resources during production by avoiding waste, reducing the use of materials by using recycled raw materials, and using disposal-friendly and space-saving product alternatives.
- In the manufacture of filter mats, Freudenberg uses recycled fibers. The scrap material that arises is collected during production and reused for the production of filter mats.
- Viledon fiber bags for dust removal technology consist of nonwoven polyester materials based on recycled plastics.
- Each produced square meter of Hydrotexx Eco, a filter medium in pool & spa filter cartridges used in swimming pools, contains recycled polyester material from at least six reused plastic bottles.
- Compared to traditional needle felt media, the production of Viledon NEXX filter bags requires 50 % fewer resources to achieve higher filtration efficiency.
- For more information on LEED and what you can do to achieve Leed Points – please see Tridim’s brochure below on Tridim Green Initiatives.
With Viledon filters you can expect:
- Longer filter life, resulting in reduced product costs, less waste and less maintenance costs
- Lower energy costs due to lower resistance
- Freudenberg’s superior fiber and design technology produces products which save you money, offer eco-friendly disposal options and LEED certification.