Trican Filtration supplies Air Filters for all HVAC applications, for example Office and Commercial Buildings, Automotive and Paint Shops, Gas Phase Filtration Applications, Manufacturing Facilities, HEPA Filtration Applications, Electronic, HEPA and Clean Room Applications and other Processing Applications.
Trican’s Products are designed with a “Value Added” Philosophy, considering People, Equipment Protection and the Environment First.
Call Trican for information about our products 604-536-4800
Tri-Dek Panel Filters – Trican Panel Filters Brochure
- 3 Ply Pre-Filtration
- Intake for HVAC and general equipment protection
- Depth loading filtration allows particulate to be captured throughout the depth of the filter
- Made from synthetic fibers
- Thermally bonded seal, filters contain an internal tackifier
- Eliminates the risk of unfiltered air bypass as it is self gasketing
- Resistant to moisture and microbial growth
- HVAC Filtration for intake or exhaust and General HVAC Final Filter Applications
- Available in various efficiencies, also available with impregnated carbon for optimum filtration and VOC collection
- Fine, progressively structured, thermally bonded media provides exceptionally low pressure drop at high efficiency levels
- Can be used with or without a prefilter
- Patented recess design of MV`s provides full utilization of the entire prefilter media area
- Light weight, resistant to physical damage, moisture and chemicals
- V-Banks are potted into a high strength all plastic frame. Construction assures optimum performance under turbulent flow and load changes
- Made from Viledon’s own organic synthetic filter media
- Pleated Filters are designed to meet all requirements of standard air handling systems as to frame dimension, depth and performance.
- High quality wet strength to reduce warping available
- Comes in a wide variety of options, available in various efficiencies and with impregnated carbon
- Viledon Pocket Filters are excellent for all types of air handling systems
- Aerodynamic tubular spacers channel the air entering the pocket, resulting in lower pressure drop
- Constructed to withstand extreme humidity, high velocities and turbulence
- Media is a fine progressively structured design that provides exceptionally low pressure drop
- Self-supported pockets remain rigid in the airstream at all times
- Tri-Dim offers a wide variety of bag filters to meet your budget and performance requirements
- Utilizes an advanced dual layer of melt blown media
- Filters use an exclusive hybrid media to overcome the problem of efficiency degradation and fiber shedding, good for high humidity and high moisture applications.
- Does not support microbial growth, various constructions available as well as efficiencies
- Tri-Dim`s Rigid Cell family offers both fiberglass and synthetic media.
- High capacity Rigid air filters designed for use in all air handling systems
- Available in no header box style or a single header style frame constructed of galvanized steel
- Available in depths of 12 and 6 inches
- Available in a wide range of efficiencies
Tri-Cell VRC High Efficiency V-Cell with Replaceable Panel System – Tri-Cell VRC Filter
- An innovative replacement panel system designed with maintenance staff in mind
- Utilizes a permanent metal frame that can be permanently mounted
- Available in 12 or 15 inch depths
- Available in 85 or 95% efficiencies
- Media packs do not shed fibers
- Made with electrostatically enhanced Medias
- Tri-Dim Tri-Pure HEPA and HEPAMAX offer a complete line of high efficiency filters for your critical applications
- Minimum efficiency at rated airflow of 99.97% on 0.3 microns, Scan Tested HEPAS have a minimum efficiency of 99.99% on 0.1 micron size particles.
- Available with gasket seal or gel seal
- Tri-Dim`s Micro-Cell Series offers 95 % DOP Rated extended surface air filters
- Micro-Cells are for use in critical applications that require clean air but do not require HEPA or ULPA efficiency or for applications that cannot handle the additional cost, air flow restrictions or major modifications associated with the use of HEPA filters
- Filters are microbiologically inactive
- Depth Loading Filter Cartridges significantly enhance the cost of efficiency of turbomachinery systems.
- Pulse Loading Filter Cartridges optimize self-cleaning characteristics, maximize useful lifetimes and significantly enhance the cost lifecycle for supply air filtration in Turbomachinery system
- These filters also have other dust collecting applications in the industrial sector such as powder coating applications
- Trican Filtration offers a variety of Filtration Media for every budget and application
- Medias come with optional Antimicrobial Treatment
- Various efficiencies and thicknesses available in rolls and cut pads
- Housing Frames, Service Frames and Metal Mesh Filters